Revlon Coupons $2 Off Deal
Revlon was founded in the midst of the Great Depression, 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the “L” in the REVLON name.
Starting with a single product — a new type of nail enamel — the three founders pooled their resources and developed a unique manufacturing process. Using pigments instead of dyes, Revlon developed a variety of new shades of opaque nail enamel. Successful in salons from the start, in 1937 Revlon started selling the polishes in department stores and drug stores. In six years the company became a multimillion dollar organization. By 1940, Revlon offered an entire manicure line, and added lipstick to the collection. During World War II Revlon created makeup and related products for the U.S. Army, which was honored in 1944 with the Army-Navy ‘E’ Award for Excellence.
- NEW! Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Eye Pen
- No-mess liquid eyeliner creates a precise line from soft to dramatic
- Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner
- Revlon® Colorstay™ Eyeliner glides on adding drama and definition to your eyes. Waterproof formula won’t smear, smudge or fade for up to 16 hours.
- Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Liner
- Elegant, sexy and sophisticated, Revlon® Colorstay™ Liquid Liner allows you to emphasize your eyes with precision. Dries quickly and lasts all day.
- Get beautiful permanent color, at a great value. Colorsilk provides 100% gray coverage and is ammonia-free for maximum gentleness.
- Colorsilk Root Perfect™
- For in-between colorings, the Colorsilk “just for roots” formula and unique Touch & Go™ Applicator give you beautiful & complete root coverage in just 10 minutes.
- Natural-looking highlights, made foolproof. It’s easy to achieve precise highlights using our exclusive Lightzones® precision cap.
- Revlon was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the “L” in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product – a nail enamel unlike any before it – the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process.
Revlon is a world leader in cosmetics, skin care, fragrance and personal care and is a leading mass market cosmetics brand. Our vision is to provide glamour, excitement and innovation through quality products at affordable prices. To pursue this vision, Revlon’s management team combines the creativity of a cosmetics and fashion company with the marketing.
Since 1932, Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a trendsetter in the world of cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care. Revlon’s vision is to provide glamour, excitement and innovation through quality products at affordable prices.
Revlon is looking forward to mutually beneficial business opportunities. Register your company today.
Revlon sponsors and supports many events that raise awareness and money for women’s health issues.