Improving Inflammation and Tenderness – Bio-Curcumin® & 5-Loxin
Purposeful, specific inflammation is a necessary to fight infection and to remove the body’s damaged tissue to allow healing. But when inflammation is inappropriate, well OUCH!
There are many causes of inflammation including taking medication. Everyone has had some form of inflammatory condition leading to pain. When the tough chord of tissue connecting muscle to bone become inflamed it is called tendonitis, when the little sacs called bursa, that cushion and reduce friction between a bone and the skin or a joint and tendon become inflamed it is a very painful condition called bursitis. Various other forms of inflammation crop up in the neck, shoulder, lower back, on the sciatic nerve (sciatica) and virtually anywhere else in the body.
GOOD NEWS! Nutrition can really help diffuse the situation, unraveling the various immune system messengers that become confused and damaging in the inflammatory process; aah – you have achieved gentle relief and now we will explain how.
Turmeric is a wonderful herb. It is native to India and is a major constituent in curry. Turmeric is achieving success in suppressing inflammation in many wonderful human clinical trials. It is great for the digestive tract, for protecting the skin, lungs, liver and kidneys, and for healing many tissues that otherwise, causes you to suffer with needless pain when they become inflamed. Yet, the active ingredients in Turmeric, collectively known as Curcuminoids, are notoriously difficult for us to absorb, meaning we need to swallow large amounts to achieve less than stellar results. This has all changed with the introduction of Bio-Curcumin®;. Curcumin is the ingredient in the plant. Bio-Curcumin®; is a technological breakthrough improving the absorption of Curcumin significantly with studies showing 7 to 8 time’s greater bioavailability. Human clinical trials also show that Bio-Curcumin®; lasts much longer in our body.
5-LOXIN™ is another technological breakthrough in the science of naturally improving inflammation – thus helping restore comfort and mobility. 5-LOXIN™ is a new, patent-pending joint health ingredient derived from the herb Boswellia serrata. Dried extracts of the resin of the Boswellia serrata tree have been used in India since antiquity to treat inflammatory conditions.
Human clinical studies have shown Boswellia’s benefits in restoring comfort improving mobility and walking distance in people with leg discomfort. Boswellia has also improved inflammatory conditions of the intestinal tract. Boswellia contains a family of anti-inflammatory constituents called boswellic acids. Modern science has identified the most powerful boswellic acid compound.
Published research supports 5-LOXIN™’s efficacy in studies of inflammation. The studies also show 5-LOXIN™ helps inhibit the action of enzymes that break down cartilage and connective tissues. Researchers at Ohio State, Georgetown, and Creighton University screened for genes that stimulate inflammation and pain. They identified 522 of these genes after inspecting the entire human genome. Of these inflammatory genes, 113 were protected by 5-LOXIN™. Additionally, 5-LOXIN™ was shown to inhibit the release of MMP enzymes; these enzymes selectively destroy structural proteins such as collagen and cartilage. Most strikingly, however, the release of molecules involved in attracting white blood cells to the area where these cells trigger inflammation, swelling and pain, was significantly inhibited by 5-LOXIN™.
Bio-Curcumin®; with 5-Loxin™ is great for uncomplicated discomfort that arises in the back, neck, and shoulder. It also benefits bursitis, tendonitis, and even sciatica. Most of all it benefits you by improving your comfort and mobility; it suddenly becomes easier to walk and move again.
|What are Bio-Curcumin® and 5-Loxin™?
Turmeric (aka Curcumin) is the brownish herb in curry that has so many benefits. Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant herb useful for inflammation and tenderness, but Turmeric is difficult to absorb. Bio-Curcumin® is a vastly more absorbable version of Turmeric with up to 8 times greater bioavailability. Human clinical trials show that Bio-Curcumin® lasts much longer in our body giving a more sustained benefit. Boswellia serrata, also known as Indian Frankincense, is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb with a long history of use in India and throughout Asia. Boswellia is very useful for soothing joints, the shoulder, neck, back and even the intestinal tract. The most powerful constituent in Boswellia is AKBA and 5-Loxin™ is a powerfully concentrated version of AKBA. Published research supports 5-Loxin™’s ability to greatly inhibit the actions of harmful enzymes that break down cartilage. Further research conducted at Ohio State, Georgetown and Creighton Universities show strong evidence that 5-Loxin™ is instrumental in inhibiting inflammation, swelling and discomfort throughout the body.
- May improve joint protection and comfort
- May improve the comfort of the entire body especially for individuals who suffer with issues in the neck, back, shoulder and hips
- May support the health of irritated ligaments, ten- dons, bursitis, or sciatica and other irritated tissues
- May improve mobility and comfort for walking
- May improve comfort and protection for the intestines of individuals with Crohn’s disease or colitis with enhanced benefit and protection for the intestinal tract
- Powerful antioxidant protection for the liver and kidneys
- Good antioxidant for maintaining brain health in aging individuals
- May improve the health of irritated lungs and may benefit individuals with asthma, bronchitis and emphysema
- May be beneficial protection for the colon, helping to protect it from dangerous cellular changes
- May benefit individuals with eczema or psoriaisis
- Convenient twice a day dosing
- 100% natural vegetarian formula in a vegetarian Vcaps® capsule
- Increased bioavailability with better absorption
- Longer duration of activity in the body
- Ingredients individually supported by human clinical trials
- 100% non-GMO and pesticide-free Pharmaceutical Grade standardized Curcuminon
- Pharmaceutical Grade pure non-GMO pesticide free 5-Loxin™
- Provides the most beneficial ingredients of the two strongest herbs for individuals with inflammation in the most absorbable form
- 100% natural herb extract
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)